There are many risks associated with using and storing chemicals on site. In addition to tracking and reporting for regulatory compliance, your employees need to be informed of potential hazards associated with materials they are handling.
Effectively managing this end to end process from receipt, use and disposal can be a daunting task.
Sphera’s Chemical Management solution provides a single, centralized database to store all of the material and chemical compliance data for your enterprise.
It provides a consolidated platform for SDS management, chemical approvals, chemical inventory tracking as well as regulatory list data and environmental reporting.
Efficiently meet regional and country specific regulatory compliance and reporting requirements such as:
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Hazard Communication Standard (OSHA)
- Toxic Release Inventory
- Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA) Title III
- SEVESO Directive
- Control of Major Accident Hazards Regulation (COMAH)
- Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS)
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemical Substances (REACH)
- SARA 311 and SARA 312 Tier II reporting
- SARA 313 TRI (Toxic Release Inventory) reports